Asia Buddhist Tours & Treks promotes online enquiry/booking for those who want to avail of our tourism products and services. The integral part of online transaction depends on collecting data from customers online. How the data is collected, stored and used is an issue that involves the interests and concerns of our customers and the company providing the services.
- What personal information we collect from you?
- We collect only such information related to Products and Services we are offering to you. When you visit our Site as a Guest, Member or Subscriber, we collect Session Data through Cookies and pixel tags.
- While enquiring or booking with us online, you will sign-in with us upon which we will retrieve following personal details from you: Your name, gender, e-mail ID, phone, country or origin, interested programs/services, credit card details, flight information, passport photocopy, photos, social networking sites etc.
- We use your e-mail address to answer your queries and establish booking confirmation. If you subscribe to our services, we will regularly provide you with updates, newsletters, offers or any promotional information.
- Chat is an option we provide to our clients. You can directly chat with our team members through our website and make enquiries. This does not involve on your part revealing any of your personal information.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ is a feature that allows you to recommend any of our programs or itinerary directly to your friend. In this case you will have to provide the email address of your friend where we will send program information. We will send the information only one time.
- How do we use the information we collect?
- In all the instances we do not store any of the names or email addresses of your friends permanently. Further we occasionally use the data for marketing purposes such as sending new promotional programs and offers. We do not share or hand over these information to any third party. The information you provide during booking or enquiry will be used for making reservations.
- Once you have booked a travel program or services with us, we will be using your photos, passports and other information to reserve hotels, airline/bus tickets, car rental, national park permits, TIMS card etc, on a need basis and in required cases.
- We may be liable to share our data if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authorities.
- In circumstances of acquisition or selling of our company to a new management, our customer information will be automatically transferred to the new ownership.
- Unsubscribe options: You can always “unsubscribe” from receiving email updates from us, if you feel like doing so.
- What safeguards we have in place to protect your personal information?
- We would like to assure that Asia Buddhist Tours & Treks is committed to protecting and safeguarding all your personal information as required by law. There will not be any risk of loss, misuse, theft or any unauthorized disclosure in any circumstances.
- Our site is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) for encryption of all the data, make payment method protected and to prevent any hacking risk.