|No. of Persons||Price per Person|
Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Kathmandu, Bandipur and Pokhara tour offers you a chance to see three beautiful places in Nepal. This tour combines a unique mix of historical, cultural and natural heritage of Kathmandu, Bandipur and Pokhara.
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal and is the first experience for almost every tourist. This city presents limitless travel options for tourists, however Kathmandu, Bandipur and Pokhara tour entirely focuses on seven world heritage site monuments in Kathmandu. You will kick off this tour by visiting Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Square where you will witness living goddess Kumari, medieval and neo-classical palaces, stone sculptures, courtyards and exquisite wooden art and architecture perfected by Newari ethnic community. Then you will move on to two biggest Buddhist stupas in the world, Boudha Stupa and Swoyambhu Stupa, a stronghold of Tibetan Buddhism. Next is the holiest Hindu shrine of Pashupatinath on the bank of Bagmati River and Changu Narayan temple in the outskirts of Kathmandu Valley.
Located between Kathmandu and Pokhara is the beautiful Newari town of Bandipur. Follow the Prithivi Highway and turn off right at Dumre to arrive at Bandipur, which is a closely knit Newar and Magar communities. Thani Mai temple, 16th century Khadga Devi temple, Siddha Cave, Bindabasini Temple are a must visit places here. The trek up to Gurungche hill will provide splendid views of snow-capped Himalayan peaks including Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Annapurna, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri and others.
The final destination on Kathmandu, Bandipur and Pokhara tour is Pokhara. Also called the city of lakes, caves, museums, Pokhara is the gateway to famed Annapurna treks. It is arguably the most beautiful, most visited and most connected city in Nepal. Hiking up to World Peace Pagoda, sunrise and mountain views from Sarangkot, boating on Phewa Lake, nightlife on the lake side, paragliding and rafting are some of the popular activities in Pokhara. But above all the stunning views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Fishtail and its reflection on Phewa Lake is what drives people to Pokhara.
Kathmandu, Bandipur and Pokhara tours are available round the year. A great and smooth network of air and land transport between these three cities makes this tour ideal for all travelers.
● Explore world heritage sites in Kathmandu
● Visit Phewa lake, Bindabasini temple and Sarangkot in Pokhara
● Visit the medieval Newari town of Bandipur
● Learn about Newari culture
● Capture majestic views of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) Dhaulagiri, Langtang, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal ranges
● Enjoy the land journey on Nepal’s highways
● All airport/hotel transfers.
● Two Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing basis.
● Two Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Pokhara on twin/double sharing basis.
● One Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Bandipur on twin/double sharing basis.
● An experienced local licensed English-Speaking guide and supporting staff.
● All ground transportation as per the itinerary.
● World heritage sites entry fee where applicable.
● Farewell dinner
● All government and local taxes
● Nepal Visa Fee
● International airfare to and from Kathmandu
● Meals in Kathmandu, Bandipur & Pokhara.
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol.
● Extra accomodation in Kathmandu in cases of early arrival and late departure than the scheduled itinerary.
● Travel and rescue insurance.
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water etc.)
● Any extra costs resulting from cancellation, weather, political unrest or illness
● Tips for guide, drivers and supporting staff
● Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports shoes or sandals.
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap ( During winter season)
● Jacket Gore tex/ fleece jacket (During winter Season)
● Pullover or warm sweeter (During winter Season)
● Eye glass
● Water bottle
● Flash or Torch light
● Camera and batteries.
On your arrival in Kathmandu international airport, we will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to a pre-booked hotel. In the afternoon/evening, visit our office in Thamel. Your tour guide will conduct a brief orientation of your program. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
This is a full day sightseeing program in Kathmandu. After breakfast, your tour guide will meet you at your hotel and take you on a tour. The places you will visit today include Swoymbhu Stupa (Monkey temple), Boudha Stupa, Pashupatinath and Kathmandu Valley. By the end of the day you will know a lot about the historical and cultural heritage of Nepal. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Have early morning breakfast, prepare for a drive to Bandipur. The journey along Prithivi Highway is a scenic one full of green hills, rivers, and villages. You will reach Bandipur by midday. You can visit local temples and main market along with a short hike to Siddha Cave. Stay overnight in Bandipur.
Participate in an early morning hike to Gurungche hill to view Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Annapurna, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri and other snow capped Himalayan peaks. Later have lunch and then drive to Pokhara. The journey takes about 3 hrs.
Late afternoon you can enjoy boating on Phewa lake and visit Bindabasini temple. Stay overnight in Pokhara.
Today you will participate in a full day guided tour of Pokhara. You can visit Davis Fall, Gupteswar Cave followed by a hike to World Peace Pagoda to see the views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri peaks and Pokhara valley. Other optional activities include Paragliding from Sarangkot, visit to Nepal Mountaineering Museum and exploration of Bat Cave. Stay overnight in Pokhara.
After early morning breakfast, you will depart Pokhara for Kathmandu. Enjoy this long drive along Prithivi Highway stopping midway for lunch. By late afternoon, you will be in Kathmandu. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Today is your last day in Nepal. Depending on the timing of your international flight, we will drive you to the airport 3-4 hrs before your scheduled flight. Time to bid farewell.