Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Do you have a dream of experiencing a real adventure; a real daring and rushing one? Then Nepal offers you a great opportunity with Bungee Jumping. Along the Araniko Highway near Kathmandu valley falls The Last Resort, where you can experience a heart-pounding thrill of plunging off a bridge over a wildly raging Bhote Koshi river. Naturally, Bhote Koshi is the god gifted place for Bungee which is well developed and located in the perfect place. The bungee jump at the Bhotekoshi was designed by one of New Zealand’s leading bungee consultants, and is operated by some of the most experienced jump masters in the business. The jump takes place from a 166 m wide steel suspension bridge that joins two sides of a deep valley over the raging Bhote Koshi River. Now, this can be a golden opportunity for you to beat your fear jumping off the 500ft suspended bridge into a scary tropical gorge.
The location for the real adventure is only 4 hours far from the capital city of the country and 12 kilometers away from the Tibet Border, which has spectacular scenery with dense forests covering the top of the cliff and beautiful villages. If you are a real adventure lover you must have to try the Bungy in your lifetime and Bhotekoshi is the perfect place to experience one of the most spectacular and adventurous Bungy Jump in Nepal.
● Minimum weight for bungy or swing is 40 kg and maximum weight for Bungy is 100 kg, 120 kg for swing and 140 kg (combined couple weight) for tandem swing
● Clients must be above 18 years or else parent’s consent is required
● A person with steel in the body isn’t allowed.
● Pregnant women aren’t allowed for Bungee.
● If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, orthopedic problems, addiction to alcohol or drugs, epilepsy and neurological problems then you’re not allowed.
● Clients must put on tight shoes if they are going to do adventure activities.
● Experience the thrill and free falling while jumping off the 500ft suspended bridge into a scary tropical gorge.
● Enjoy the spectacular scenery with dense forests covering the cliff and beautiful villages.
● Both ways transportation from Thamel to The Last Resort in a shared bus or coach.
● Chosen activities (Bungy or Swing or tandem swing)
● All government & local taxes
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol during the whole trip.
● Photo & video ( extra charge is applicable)
● Things of personal use.
● Personal Travel insurance
● Private Transportation ( extra charge is applicable)
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, extra porters, bottle water, etc.)
● Tips for guide and supporting staff
● Sunglasses and/or a cap.
● Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
● Personal medication.
● Sports Shoes
● Camera Essentials
You will leave Thamel at 6 am with your fellow jumpers in a nice sharing bus. You will travel along Arniko Highway criss crossing rivers, green hills and beautiful villages and the journey is about 3.5 hours with a couple of tea-breaks along the way.
Upon arrival the bungy staff will welcome you and give you a safety briefing, weigh you & give you a time slot. Then all you have to do is maintain mental calm until your turn. Experience a heart-pounding thrill of plunging off a suspension bridge over a wildly raging Bhote Koshi river.
After bungee jumping enjoy your lunch at The Last resort. Time to drive back to Kathmandu with your fellow jumpers.