|No. of Persons||Price per Person|
Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Kathmandu Valley World Heritage Sightseeing tour is one of the most popular tours in Nepal. The tour starts and ends in the magical Kathmandu Valley.
Kathmandu Valley is not just the political heartbeat of Nepal, it is also the center of art, culture and architecture. Kathmandu Valley has been recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage site since 1979. Altogether seven monuments of Kathmandu Valley have been included for its historical and artistic value: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, Swoyambhu Stupa, Boudha Stupa, Pashupatinath and Changu Narayan.
Kathmandu Valley World Heritage Sightseeing tour offers you the opportunity to visit and explore all the seven world heritage monuments in Kathmandu Valley. Visit the three Durbar Squares to appreciate the exquisite art and architecture of Newari people who are world renowned for their craftsmanship. Located at a walking distance from each other are two biggest Buddhist chaityas,viz., Swoyambhu Stupa and Boudhanath Stupa which are believed to have been two millennia old. Another attraction of Kathmandu Valley World Heritage Sightseeing tour is two ancient Hindu temples: Pashupatinath and Changu Narayan. Regarded as one of the four holiest sites for Hindus, Pashupatinath is located on the bank of sacred Bagmati River and is dedicated to the supreme Lord Shiva.
Kathmandu Valley World Heritage Sightseeing tour is a guided tour conducted by a local, knowledgeable and licensed guide.
● Seven World Heritage monuments in Kathmandu Valley
● Newari art and architecture
● History of Nepal
● Buddhism and Hinduism
● All airport/hotel transfers.
● Three Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing basis.
● An experienced local licensed English-Speaking guide and supporting staff.
● All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
● World heritage sites entry fee where applicable.
● Farewell dinner
● All government and local taxes
● Nepal Visa Fee
● International airfare to and from Kathmandu
● Meals in Kathmandu
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol.
● Extra accomodation in Kathmandu in cases of early arrival and late departure than the scheduled itinerary.
● Travel and rescue insurance.
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water etc.)
● Any extra costs resulting from cancellation, weather, political unrest or illness
● Tips for guide, drivers and supporting staff.
● Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports shoes or sandals.
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap ( During winter season)
● Jacket Gore tex/ fleece jacket (During winter Season)
● Pullover or warm sweeter (During winter Season)
● Eye glass
● Water bottle
● Flash or Torch light
● Camera and batteries.
On your arrival in Kathmandu international airport, we will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to a pre-booked hotel. In the afternoon/evening, visit our office in Thamel. Your trek/tour guide will conduct a brief orientation of your program. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, you will start your guided tour of Kathmandu Valley. The places you will visit today include Swoymbhu Stupa (Monkey temple), Boudha Stupa, Pashupatinath and Kathmandu Durbar Square. By the end of the day you will know a lot about the historical and cultural heritage of Nepal. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Get ready for another full day guided tour of Kathmandu Valley. In the morning you will drive directly to Changu Naryana temple which takes about 1.30hrs. The temple contains Nepal’s oldest stone inscription along with a museum and stone statues. Afterwards you will drive towards Bhaktapur Durbar Square which is a living heritage of Newari art and architecture. Here you will visit Dattatraya Square, Pottery Square and 55 windows palace among others. Following lunch you will head to Patan Durbar Square, another example of rich Newari history and civilization. By evening return to Kathmandu. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Today is your last day in Nepal. Depending on the timing of your international flight, we will drive you to the airport 3-4 hrs before your scheduled flight. Time to bid farewell.