Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Everest Base Camp helicopter tour is a one day tour that offers you a mindblowing close-up view of the Mt. Everest and other top mountains of the world in a short span of time. The Good thing about the Everest helicopter tour is that you can do it with your family, friends at any age.
For some, trekking to Everest Base camp is not only difficult and physically demanding but also time consuming. To achieve this is a once in a lifetime dream for many. If you do not like to trek to Everest Base Camp but would like to visit the Everest Base camp anyway, then Everest base Camp helicopter tour is for you.
On your way to Everest Base camp/Kalapathar you’ll be able to see Mt.Cholatse(6440m), Mt. Lobuche (6367m), Mt. Kongde Ri (6093m), Mt. Lhotse(8501m), Mt. Amadablam(6812m), Mt. Taboche(6542m), Mt.Cholatse(6440m), Mt. Pumori(7161m), Mt.Kang Tega(6782m), Mt. Thamserku(6608m), Mt. Makalu(8485m), Tengboche Monastery, Khumbu glacier, Khumbu icefall, beautiful top view of Namche Bazar and Namche Bazar airport, Khumjung village, Phortse village, Ngozumpa glacier, Gokyo lake(4200m), Orsho, Dingboche, Chola Tsho lake.
● Experience breathtaking views of Everest on a single day
● Enjoy the amazing aerial views of Himalayan peaks and Everest Region.
● Enjoy the mindblowing aerial view of the green alpine forest of rhododendron, pine trees to an arctic zone of ice and glaciers.
● Steal a look of Mount Everest in close-up views
● Airport Transfer as per itinerary(Pickup & Drop facility)
● Helicopter flight over Everest Base Camp as per itinerary
● Company Service charge and domestic airport departure taxes.
● Emergency oxygen and a comprehensive first aid kit
● Passenger insurance
● All necessary permits and entrance fee where applicable
● Nepal visa fee
● International airfare
● Meals and any kind of refreshment beverages & alcohol
● Personal Expenses
● Personal travel insurance
The Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour takes you from Kathmandu to Lukla in just 30 minutes and then the Everest Base Camp or Kala Patthar in 15 minutes. You will be provided with almost 15-20 minutes of ground time at the base camp of the highest peak in the world, followed by the scenic flight back to Kathmandu. The total time for completing the trip is just 4-5 hours.