|No. of Persons||Price per Person|
Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Pokhara Sarangkot Sunrise and Sunset tour is perhaps the most popular tours outside of Kathmandu. The tour focuses on the natural attractions of Pokhara and its surrounding Sarangkot hill.
Pokhara is the second most visited destination by tourists in Nepal. It is well connected by land and air routes with all the major cities in Nepal. Pokhara is home to pristine lakes, caves, museums, Buddhist stupas and Hindu temples and snow-capped Himalayan peaks. You will hike atop Sarangkot Hill which is at an altitude of 1600m. Sarangkot is famous for beautiful sunrise/sunset views and magnificent Annapurna range and Machhapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail). Sarangkot is also a popular launch spot for Himalayan paragliding.
As part of Pokhara Sarangkot Sunrise and Sunset tour, you will also have opportunity to boat on Phewa Lake, visit International Mountain Museum, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Bindabasini temple and take a short hike to World Peace Pagoda to catch spectacular Himalayan views and astounding scenery of Pokhara Valley.
● Visit the lake city of Pokhara
● Boating in Phewa lake and exploration of Gupteshwor mahadev Cave and International Mountain Museum
● Hike to Sarangkot to enjoy breathtaking scenery of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre peaks along with beautiful sunrise and sunset views
● Enjoy the scenic highway drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and vice versa
● All airport/hotel transfers.
● Two Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing basis.
● Two Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Pokhara on twin/double sharing basis.
● An experienced local licensed English-Speaking guide and supporting staff.
● All ground transportation as per the itinerary.
● World heritage sites entry fee where applicable.
● Farewell dinner
● All government and local taxes
● Nepal Visa Fee
● International airfare to and from Kathmandu
● Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol.
● Extra accommodation in Kathmandu in cases of early arrival and late departure than the scheduled itinerary.
● Travel and rescue insurance.
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water etc.)
● Any extra costs resulting from cancellation, weather, political unrest or illness
● Tips for guide, drivers and supporting staff.
● Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports shoes or sandals.
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap ( During winter season)
● Jacket Gore tex/ fleece jacket (During winter Season)
● Pullover or warm sweeter (During winter Season)
● Eye glass
● Water bottle
● Flash or Torch light
● Camera and batteries.
On your arrival in Kathmandu international airport, we will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to a pre-booked hotel. In the afternoon/evening, visit our office in Thamel. Your trek/tour guide will conduct a brief orientation of your program. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Have early morning breakfast and prepare for a long drive to Pokhara. You will travel along Prithivi Highway criss crossing rivers, green hills and beautiful villages. The duration of the journey will be 6-7 hrs. Late afternoon you can enjoy boating on Phewa lake and visit Bindabasini temple. Stay overnight in Pokhara.
Today you will participate in a full day guided tour of Pokhara. Take an early morning hike to Sarangkot to capture golden sunrise views and majestic Himalayan peaks of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre and Dhaulagiri. Later you can visit Davis Fall, Gupteswar Cave and the International Mountaineering Museum. Stay overnight in Pokhara.
After early morning breakfast, you will depart Pokhara for Kathmandu. Enjoy this long drive along Prithivi Highway stopping midway for lunch. By late afternoon, you will be in Kathmandu. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Today is your last day in Nepal. Depending on the timing of your international flight, we will drive you to the airport 3-4 hrs before your scheduled flight. Time to bid farewell.