|No. of Persons||Price per Person|
Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Pokhara Lumbini tour gives you the best of natural and spiritual wonders of Nepal. It combines two most popular destinations in Nepal, namely Pokhara and Lumbini.
A nature’s paradise, Pokhara is home to pristine lakes, caves, museums, Buddhist stupas and Hindu temples and snow-capped Himalayan peaks. There are plenty of activities you can take up in Pokhara such as boating on Phewa Lake, paragliding from Sarangkot, hiking to World Peace Pagoda, rafting in Seti river and many more. Located at 1600m altitude, Sarangkot is also famous for beautiful sunrise/sunset views and magnificent Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Machhapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail). Pokhara rests on the lap of Annapurna Himalayas and is the gateway to Annapurna trekking.
Lumbini on the other hand is the birthplace of Buddha, who is known world over for his four noble truths and ideals of peace. This world heritage site has become a pilgrimage site for pilgrims and tourists from around the world. Important sites and archaeological artefacts such as Mayadevi Temple, Puskarni Pond, Ashoka Pillar, Sarus Crane sanctuary, Buddhist library, World Peace Pagoda, international monasteries, vipassana and meditation center sees thousands of visitors every day.
Lumbini lies 200km southwest of Pokhara and is connected by both air and land routes. The flight duration is just 20 min whereas scenic drive along the Siddhartha Highway takes about 5 hr. Asia Buddhist Tours & Treks offers this special Pokhara and Lumbini tour round the year.
● Visit Pokhara and Lumbini, two popular destinations in Nepal
● Enjoy majestic Himalayan and sunrise views from Pokhara
● Visit Gupteshwor Cave, Bat Cave, International Mountain Museum and Bindebasini Temple
● Explore the birthplace of Gautam Buddha, observe Ashoka Pillar, Marker Stone, Puskarni Pond etc. Enjoy scenic highway drive
● All airport/hotel transfers.
● Two Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing basis.
● Two Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Pokhara on twin/double sharing basis.
● Two Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Lumbini on twin/double sharing basis.
● An experienced local licensed English-Speaking guide and supporting staff.
● All ground transportation as per the itinerary.
● World heritage sites entry fee where applicable.
● Farewell dinner
● All government and local taxes
● Nepal Visa Fee
● International airfare to and from Kathmandu
● Meals in Kathmandu, Lumbini & Pokhara.
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol.
● Extra accommodation in Kathmandu in cases of early arrival and late departure than the scheduled itinerary.
● Travel and rescue insurance.
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water etc.)
● Any extra costs resulting from cancellation, weather, political unrest or illness
● Tips for guide, drivers and supporting staff.
● Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports shoes or sandals.
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap ( During winter season)
● Jacket Gore tex/ fleece jacket (During winter Season)
● Pullover or warm sweeter (During winter Season)
● Eye glass
● Water bottle
● Flash or Torch light
● Camera and batteries.
On your arrival in Kathmandu international airport, we will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to a pre-booked hotel. In the afternoon/evening, visit our office in Thamel. Your trek/tour guide will conduct a brief orientation of your program. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Have early morning breakfast and prepare for a long drive to Pokhara. You will travel along Prithivi Highway criss crossing rivers, green hills and beautiful villages. The duration of the journey will be 6-7 hrs. Late afternoon you can enjoy boating on Phewa lake and visit Bindabasini temple. Stay overnight in Pokhara.
Today you will participate in a full day guided tour of Pokhara. Take an early morning hike to Sarangkot to capture golden sunrise views and majestic Himalayan peaks of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre and Dhaulagiri.
Later you can visit Davis Fall, Gupteswar Cave and International Mountaineering Museum. Other optional activities include Paragliding from Sarangkot and hike to World Peace Pagoda.. Stay overnight in Pokhara.
Enjoy early morning breakfast and then go on a long drive to Lumbini. The journey on Siddhartha Highway takes approximately 5 hrs. Stay overnight in Lumbini.
This is a full day tour of Lumbini. You will visit many archaeologically and historically important places within Lumbini such as Maya devi temple, Puskanri Pond, Ashoka Pillar, international monasteries, World Peace Pagoda, Sarus Crane Sanctuary among others. Stay overnight in Lumbini.
Have your breakfast, and start a long journey back to Kathmandu. It takes 8 hours to reach Kathmandu. By evening you will be in Kathmandu. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Alternatively you can take a 35 minute flight back to Kathmandu from Lumbini regional airport.
Today is your last day in Nepal. Depending on the timing of your international flight, we will drive you to the airport 3-4 hrs before your scheduled flight. Time to bid farewell.