|No. of Persons||Price per Person|
Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Chitwan Jungle safari is one of the most famous jungle adventures in Nepal. Our Chitwan Jungle Safari program beckons all nature and wilderness lovers to be part of this short jungle safari in Nepal’s most popular Chitwan National Park.
Chitwan National Park, established in 1973, is Nepal’s first national park and is a habitat for numerous rare flora and fauna. Its flagship species include Tigers, Elephants, Rhinoceros, Sloth Bears, Oriental White-Backed vulture, back-chinned yuhina, white-throated kingfisher, king cobra, rock python, mugger crocodiles, honey badgers etc. The park consists of tall grass land, riverine forest, wetlands.
Chitwan National Park has been designated a world heritage site and a Ramsar site. It is easily accessible from all major cities of Nepal via land and air route.
Tourists can engage in several guided jungle activities in and around the park including jungle walk, bird watching, sunrise/sunset views, river canoe ride, crocodile and turtle breeding center, elephant conservation center. Visitors can also participate in local cultural events such as Tharu dance, Tharu homestay and Tharu craft conducted by indigenous Tharu ethnic community of Chitwan.
● Visit Chitwan National Park, Nepal’s first national park and a world heritage site
● Observe Tiger, Elephant, sloth Bear, rhinos, crocodiles and many other wild animals
● Participate in Tharu cultural program of ethnic Tharu community
● Visit Crocodile, turtle and elephant conservation center
● Go for guided jungle walk tour, bird watching
● All hotels pick up/drop by private vehicle.
● Accommodation on twin sharing basis
● Full board meal ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
● An experienced local licensed English-Speaking nature guide
● Both way transportation by tourist bus from Kathmandu
● Jungle activities as mentioned in itinerary
● National park entrance fees
● All government and local taxes
● Nepal Visa Fee
● International airfare to and from Kathmandu
● Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol.
● Travel and rescue insurance.
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle water, shower, etc.)
● Any extra costs resulting from cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest or illness
● Program other than mentioned in itinerary
● Tips for guide, drivers and porters.
● Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports shoes or sandals.
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap ( During winter season)
● Jacket Gore tex/ fleece jacket (During winter Season)
● Pullover or warm sweeter (During winter Season)
● Eye glass
● Water bottle
● Flash or Torch light
● Camera and batteries.
Wake up early and have a warm breakfast. Today you will begin a long journey to Chitwan. The drive along the highway takes about 6-7 hrs. En route you will get to experience rivers, picturesque hills and snow-capped Himalayas. Upon your arrival in Chitwan, after refreshment enjoy your lunch and participate in a cultural tour to tharu village. In the evening, enjoy the mindblowing riverside sunset view and participate in Tharu cultural events.
Early in the morning enjoy your breakfast and you will go for a canoeing Ride and visit elephant Breeding Center. After lunch there will be half day jeep safari to see rhinos, tigers, and other wild animals. In the evening enjoy your dinner.
Early in the morning after tea or coffee you will go for a bird watching tour inside the park. The tour will be led by an ornithologist and tour guide. Enjoy your breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu.