|No. of Persons||Price per Person|
Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
There are several options for Hindu pilgrims wishing to visit the holiest sites in Kathmandu Valley. Hindu
Pilgrimage tour in Kathmandu Valley is perhaps the best and shortest tour program that includes four major Hinduism sites: Pashupatinath, Budhanilkantha, Dakshinkali and Krishna Mandir.
Believed to be in existence since 400BC, Pashupatinath temple is a world heritage monument dedicated to Lord Shiva. According to Hindu scriptures, it is one of the four holiest Hindu pilgrimage sites in the world located on the bank of Bagmati River. The main temple which is off limits to people of other religions houses Shiva lingam and features cremation sites, a deer forest, musical groups and several smaller temples. The temple is famous for hosting Shiva Ratri and Bala Chaturdashi Temple.
Lying at the base of Shivapuri Hill about 9 km from Kathmandu center, Budhanilkantha Temple is a sacred temple featuring the reclining stone statue of Lord Vishnu. The temple is thronged by thousands of visitors every year to pay homage to Lord Vishnu.
Another important Hindu pilgrimage site in Kathmandu is Dakshinkali temple which is located about 20 km from Kathmandu. Dedicated to goddess Kali, the temple is a sacred site where animal sacrifices are made to pay homage to Kali.
17th century Krishna Mandir located in Patan district is another important Hindu pilgrimage site. The Shikhara Style temple houses statues of god Krishna, lingam of Shiva, a column statue of Garuda along with mural script of the epics Ramayana and Mahabharata. The temple is a centre of attraction especially during Krishna Astami. As part of Patan Durbar Square, it is a world heritage monument. You will further visit Baglamukhi temple which is dedicated to Bagla Devi or Bhairavi.
● Visit Pashupatinath, Budhanilkantha, Dakshinkali and Krishna Mandir.
● Pashupatinath and Krishna Mandir are world heritage monuments
● Learn about Hinduism and its history
● Religious significance on the culture and lifestyle of local people Medieval and Newari art and architecture
● All airport/hotel transfers.
● Three night accommodation at 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing basis with BB plan.
● An experienced local licensed English-Speaking guide and supporting staff.
● All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
● World heritage sites entry fee where applicable.
● Farewell dinner
● All government and local taxes
● Nepal Visa Fee
● International airfare to and from Kathmandu
● Meals in Kathmandu
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol.
● Extra accomodation in Kathmandu in cases of early arrival and late departure than the scheduled itinerary.
● Travel and rescue insurance.
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water, etc.)
● Any extra costs resulting from cancellation, weather, political unrest or illness
● Tips for guide, drivers and supporting staff.
● Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports shoes or sandals.
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap ( During winter season)
● Jacket Gore tex/ fleece jacket (During winter Season)
● Pullover or warm sweeter (During winter Season)
● Eye glass
● Water bottle
● Flash or Torch light
● Camera and batteries.
As per your arrival time in Kathmandu, we will come to receive you at the airport. After clearing your luggage from the customs, you will be driven to a pre-booked hotel where you can refresh and rest. Visit our office in the afternoon/evening and attend a tour briefing program conducted by your tour guide. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Following breakfast your tour guide will take you on a full day tour. On this day you will visit Pashupatinath, Budhanilkantha and Dakshinkali. You can offer prayers and light incense and also take part in local religious gatherings. Lunch will be served in one of the destinations. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
The tour of Hindu religious sites continues for the second day. After breakfast you will head towards Patan, a 15 minute drive from Kathmandu. Visit Krishna Mandir in Patan Durbar Square and participate in prayer rituals. Later visit Bagalamukhi temple, which is not far from here. In the afternoon return to Kathmandu. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
The day has finally arrived for your final departure. We will take you to the Tribhuvan International airport to catch your international flight back home.