|No. of Persons||Price per Person|
Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Kathmandu Daman tour is a short and interesting program for those visitors who would like to see more of Nepal in a few days. This tour combines exploration of cultural sites in Kathmandu with a visit to the popular hill station of Daman to see the Himalayan peaks.
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal and is home to four world heritage monuments. On this tour you will be sightseeing Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhu Stupa, Boudha Stupa and Pashupatinath. The medieval palaces, stone sculptures, wood and stone carving, courtyards in Kathmandu Durbar Square gives you an insight into Nepal’s history and Newari art. Swoyambhu Stupa and Boudha Stupa are two oldest Buddhist chaityas in the world and is a center for Tibetan Buddhism. Dedicated to supreme Lord Shiva, the 8th century Pashupatinath Temple is the holiest shrine for Hindus.
Located 80km away from Kathmandu or approximately 3 hrs drive from Kathmandu, Daman is a popular hill station at an altitude of 2100m. Daman is a vantage point for capturing Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Annapurna, Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Gaurishankar peaks. The hill is surrounded by rhododendron, pine and orchid forests and features sacred Risheshor Mahadev Temple.
Kathmandu Daman tour is feasible round the year though Autumn and Spring is the best period due to clear visibility and good weather.
● Explore four world heritage monuments in Kathmandu
● Learn about the history of Nepal and about the legacy of Buddhism and Hinduism
● Visit Daman to capture views of Everest, Cho Oyu, Manaslu, Annapurna, Langtang peaks
● Take a jungle walk through rhododendron forests Visit local temples
● All airport/hotel transfers.
● Three Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing basis.
● One Night Accommodation with breakfast in Daman at a deluxe hotel on twin/double sharing basis.
● An experienced licensed English-Speaking guide and supporting staff.
● All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
● World heritage sites entry fee where applicable.
● Farewell dinner
● All government and local taxes
● Nepal Visa Fee
● International airfare to and from Kathmandu
● Meals in Kathmandu and Daman.
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol.
● Extra accomodation in Kathmandu in cases of early arrival and late departure than the scheduled itinerary.
● Travel and rescue insurance.
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water etc.)
● Any extra costs resulting from cancellation, weather, political unrest or illness
● Tips for guide, drivers and supporting staff.
● Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports shoes or sandals.
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap ( During winter season)
● Jacket Gore tex/ fleece jacket (During winter Season)
● Pullover or warm sweeter (During winter Season)
● Eye glass
● Water bottle
● Flash or Torch light
● Camera and batteries.
On your arrival in Kathmandu international airport, we will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to a pre-booked hotel. In the afternoon/evening, visit our office in Thamel. Your tour guide will conduct a brief orientation of your program. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
This is a full day sightseeing program in Kathmandu. After breakfast, your tour guide will meet you at your hotel and take you on a tour. The places you will visit today include Swoymbhu Stupa (Monkey temple), Boudha Stupa, Pashupatinath and Kathmandu Valley. By the end of the day you will know a lot about the historical and cultural heritage of Nepal. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Enjoy a warm breakfast in the morning and then start your journey to Daman. Daman is a hill station located about 3 hrs drive from Kathmandu. Daman at 2100m is relatively colder than Kathmandu but offers majestic views of mountains. Visit a local temple and enjoy a jungle walk up to the tower of Daman. Stay overnight in Daman
Rise up early to enjoy great sunrise views over snow-capped Himalayas. Daman provides splendid views of Everest, Dhaulagiri, Cho Oyu, Manaslu, Annapurna, Langtang, Ganesh Himal and several other peaks. After completing your breakfast, relax for a few hours and then head back to Kathmandu. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Today is your last day in Nepal. Depending on the timing of your international flight, we will drive you to the airport 3-4 hrs before your scheduled flight. Farewell.