Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Trishuli River Rafting is one of Nepal’s most popular river trips which has something to offer for everyone, from the most experienced kayaker to the first time rafter. Trisuli River enjoys scenic valleys, and impressive gorges with exciting and fun, but not overly challenging whitewater. For most of the year, the rapids encountered on the Trisuli are straightforward which can be easily negotiated. Trisuli river is an excellent river for those who are looking for a short river trip without the challenge of huge rapids, but with some really exciting rapids, with beautiful scenery and a relatively peaceful environment. During the monsoon, the intensity of the rapids increases and attracts a radically different set of rafters and kayakers. But there are sections for rafting during the monsoon for those who are looking for an exciting trip.
Trishuli River is made up of snow melt of Mt. Ganesh and Langtang Himal, which is easily assibily from Kathmandu and Pokhara. In Trishuli River, there are many places where you can do rafting but the main adventure part in Trishuli River which is grade 3+ from Charaudi Red House to Kurnighat Valley. In this section, we will run main rapids named Twin Rock, Upset, Surprise, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, Ladies Delight, S- end and Many More.
● Paddle through Impressive gorges & canyons
● Great for year-round rafting and kayaking
● Combine with other activities like camping, hiking, fishing etc.
● Take beginner kayak lessons within the same area
● Pass through impressive gorges all whilst keeping an eye on the local wildlife
● Two way bus transportation from Kathmandu or Pokhara
● American Series NRS expedition rafting boat
● Helmet, lifejacket, Paddle & Paddle Top
● Safety Kayak, Camera box, & Dry Bag
● An experienced licensed rafting guide and supporting staff
● Cottage deluxe tent/regular tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort.
● All meals (Lunch, Snacks, Dinner & Breakfast)
● Evening Campfire with BBQ
● Rafting Photo & Video
● Free WIFI
● Hot/Cold Shower.
● Unlimited Swimming facility in Pool
● Village tour at Buttar village
● A comprehensive medical kit.
● Rafting Permit & necessary legal document.
● All government and local taxes
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol during the whole trip.
● Meals in Kathmandu
● Emergency evacuation.
● Things of personal use.
● Personal Travel insurance
● Private Transportation
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, extra porters, bottle water, etc.)
● Tips for guide and supporting staff
● Swimwear for on the river.
● Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
● Sunscreen and lip protector.
● Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
● Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
● Personal medication.
● Reading books.
● Fishing hook (you can fish in the Himalayan River).
At 7 am from Kathmandu or Pokhara, you will drive to Charaudi Red house, the starting point of Trishuli river rafting. On your arrival your guide will take you to the river and give a short brief about white river rafting. After two hours of rafting there will be a short break for drinking water and light boat snacks. After break you will continue the next two hours Trisuli River adventure Part Rafting.
After 4 hours of rafting with hitting main grade 3 or 3+ rapids called rapids named Twin Rock, Upset, Surprise, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, Ladies Delight, S-Bend and many more rapids and stop in Kurnighat at River Fun Beach Resort. Enjoy the buffet hot lunch. After rafting you will get free time for swimming, visit local farm houses, fruits gardens, fishing, etc. In the evening enjoy the bone fire on the bank of the river with BBQ, later buffet dinner. Overnight stay in River Fun Beach Resort in Eco-Deluxe Safari Tent or Regular Tent.
After early morning breakfast, our guide will take you to a village tour. It’s a 2 hour hike around the village, the guide will brief about the village, local lifestyle, culture, society, etc. Finally drive back to Kathmandu or Pokhara.