|No. of Persons||Price per Person|
Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Buddhist Pilgrimage tour to Lumbini is calling all Buddhists and non-Buddhists travelers to join this spiritual and peaceful journey to Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha, to get intimate and personal with the teachings and philosophy of Buddha.
Buddha is perhaps the only human being to have achieved enlightenment in his lifetime. Born in Lumbini around 623 BC, Buddha spent the first 29 years of his life here, growing up in the care of his family. Over the last century many valuable archaeological discoveries have been unearthed that tells the rich history of Buddha’s childhood.
As part of Buddhist Pilgrimage tour to Lumbini you will visit Maya Devi temple where Buddha was born, Pushkarini Pond where Buddha’s mother is believed to have bathed before giving birth to Buddha, brick perimeter, Ashoka Pillar erected by Ashoka king and centuries old Buddhist viharas and stupas, all preserved for future generations. Indeed Lumbini was declared a World Heritage Site in 1997 owing to its historical and archeological significance in relations to Buddha’s life. Also visit Sarus Crane Sanctuary, Buddhist Library, World Peace Pagoda, Meditation Center, International Monasteries and Eternal Peace Flame.
Other places of interests include Ramagram, which is the maternal home of Buddha and hosts a stupa containing the relics of Buddha. And Tilaurakot where once there was Sakya kingdom along with Sagarhawa, Kudan, Niglihawa and Gotihawa. Lumbini is one of the four most sacred sites in Buddha’s lifetime that Buddha himself advised pilgrims to visit.
● Visit Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha and a world heritage site
● Visit Maya Devi, Pushkarini Pond, Ashoka Pillar, Buddhist viharas and stupas
● Learn about the history of Buddha’s life and legacy
● Explore Sarus Crane Sanctuary, Buddhist Library, World Peace Pagoda
● Spend time meditating in Buddha’s birthplace
● Visit Ramagram, Sagarhawa, Kudan, Tilaurakot, Niglihawa and Gothihawa
● All airport/hotel transfers.
● Two Nights Accommodation at 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing basis with BB plan.
● Three Nights Accommodation at 3 Star Hotel in Lumbini on twin/double sharing basis with BB plan.
● Round Trip domestic flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lumbini.
● An experienced local licensed English-Speaking guide and supporting staff.
● All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
● World heritage sites entry fee where applicable.
● Farewell dinner
● All government and local taxes
● Nepal Visa Fee
● International airfare to and from Kathmandu
● Meals during the tour.
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol.
● Extra accomodation in Kathmandu in cases of early arrival and late departure than the scheduled itinerary.
● Travel and rescue insurance.
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water, etc.)
● Any extra costs resulting from cancellation, weather, political unrest or illness
● Tips for guide, drivers and supporting staff.
● Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports shoes or sandals.
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap ( During winter season)
● Jacket Gore tex/ fleece jacket (During winter Season)
● Pullover or warm sweeter (During winter Season)
● Eye glass
● Water bottle
● Flash or Torch light
● Camera and batteries.
As per your arrival time in Kathmandu, we will come to receive you at the airport. After clearing your luggage from the customs, you will be driven to a pre-booked hotel where you can refresh and rest. Visit our office in the afternoon/evening and attend a tour briefing program conducted by your tour guide. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Have early morning breakfast and prepare for a short flight to Lumbini. It takes about 35 minutes to reach Lumbini. After arriving in Lumbini you will directly drive to your hotel. Stay overnight in a hotel.
This is a full day tour of Lumbini. You will visit many archaeologically and historically important places within Lumbini such as Maya Devi temple, Puskanri Pond, Ashoka Pillar, international monasteries, World Peace Pagoda, Sarus Crane Sanctuary among others. Stay overnight in Lumbini.
Today you will visit nearby places of Lumbini which are also connected with childhood of Buddha and the Sakya Kingdom. Ramagram was once the maternal home of Buddha and preserves many ancient relics. Tilaurakot was the center of Shakya Kingdom believed to be ruled by Buddha’s father and Sagarhawa, Kudan, Niglihawa and Gothihawa are also equally important archaeological and historical sites. Stay overnight in
After morning breakfast, drive to the Lumbini Regional airport to catch a flight back home. It takes about 35 minutes to reach Kathmandu. Once in Kathmandu, drive to your hotel for rest. Stay overnight in Kathmandu. Alternatively, you can take a long drive back to Kathmandu.
The day has finally arrived for your final departure. We will take you to the Tribhuvan International airport to catch your international flight back home.