Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Gosainkunda Helicopter tour is the fastest and easiest way to reach Gosaikunda in the Langtang Himalayan region. This helicopter tour takes just 15 minutes from Kathmandu to reach Gosaikunda and returns the same day.
A Ramsar site, Gosainkunda at 4380m is an important pilgrimage destination in Nepal Himalaya and lies in Langtang trekking trail. This is an important viewpoint to capture the Himalayan panorama of Langtang and Ganesh Himal as well as sunrise/sunset views.
Usually to access Gosainkunda, trekkers have to cross Lauribina La pass at a whopping 4610m, which is a challenging task that few can take. The Gosainkunda Helicopter tour offers an alternative to this by offering a comfortable and luxurious helicopter ride to Gosainkunda.
Fulfill your dream to visit Gosaikunda and to experience Nepal Himalaya without trekking!
● Visit Gosaikunda on a comfortable and luxurious helicopter ride
● Gosainkunda is a sacred pilgrimage site for Buddhists and Hindus
● Enjoy gorgeous views of Langtang and Ganesh Himal Step into Langtang National Park
● Airport Transfer as per itinerary(Pickup & Drop facility)
● Helicopter flight over Gosaikunda as per itinerary
● Company Service charge and domestic airport departure taxes.
● Emergency oxygen and a comprehensive first aid kit
● Passenger insurance
● All necessary permits and entrance fee where applicable
● Nepal visa fee
● International airfare
● Meals and any kind of refreshment beverages & alcohol
● Personal Expenses
● Personal travel insurance
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports or Trekking shoes
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap
● Windproof down jacket
● Pullover or warm sweeter
● Warm pair of trousers
● Lip balm and moisturizer
● Hand gloves
● Water bottle
● Camera essentials
06:00am Pickup from hotel or designated meeting point
06:45am Check-in to helicopter counter from domestic airport Kathmandu
07:00am Takeoff, kathmandu to Gosaikunda Lake
07:30am Landing at Gosaikunda lake (4380m)
08:15am Takeoff, Gosaikunda lake to domestic airport Kathmandu
08:45am Landing, Arrival in Kathmandu
09:00am Transfer to hotel or designated meeting point
Note: The exact timing may vary depending on weather, air traffic and other factors