|No. of Persons||Price per Person|
Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Haibung Village Experience tour takes you on a visit to Haibung village located on the outskirts of Kathmandu Valley. This tour offers you a window to Nepali village lifestyle, ethnic culture and natural heritage.
Located in Sindhupalchowk district, Haibung Village is about 35km distance from Kathmandu. The village is surrounded by hills covered with green forests, a prime spot for jungle walk and bird watching. As it stands at 2000m altitude, the village offers breathtaking views of snow-capped Himalayas. You can also visit tea gardens, trout farming, kiwi farm and local school.
Gurung and Brahmin are the main ethnic inhabitants of the villages who have distinct culture and tradition. The village offers a homestay facility which allows tourists to get firsthand knowledge about local culture and lifestyle. You will be welcomed as a family member and allowed to work in farms, assist in cooking and participate in cultural events.
The Haibung Village Experience tour is available round the year and is easily accessible from Kathmandu.
● Visit Haibung village to experience Nepali rural lifestyle
● Enjoy jungle walk, bird watching
● Visit tea gardens, trout farming, kiwi farm and local school
● Learn the culture and lifestyle of two ethnic communities: Gurung and Brahmin Get homestay experience and participate in household activities
● All airport/hotel transfers.
● Two Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing basis.
● Two nights in Basic local HomeStay in Haibung village.
● Full board local meal in Haibung village.
● An experienced local licensed English-Speaking guide and supporting staff.
● All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
● Farewell dinner
● All government and local taxes
● Nepal Visa Fee
● International airfare to and from Kathmandu
● Meals in Kathmandu
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol.
● Extra accomodation in Kathmandu in cases of early arrival and late departure than the scheduled itinerary.
● Travel and rescue insurance.
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water etc.)
● Any extra costs resulting from cancellation, weather, political unrest or illness
● Tips for guide, drivers and supporting staff.
● Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase
● Day bag( Small handbag)
● Sports shoes or sandals.
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap ( During winter season)
● Jacket Gore tex/ fleece jacket (During winter Season)
● Pullover or warm sweeter (During winter Season)
● 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock
● Hand gloves
● 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
● 3/4 pairs of trekking shirts
● 3/4 pairs of Underwear
● Eye glass
● Water bottle
● Flash or Torch light
● Camera and batteries.
On your arrival in Kathmandu international airport, we will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to a pre-booked hotel. In the afternoon/evening, visit our office in Thamel. Your trek/tour guide will conduct a brief orientation of your program. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Have an early morning breakfast and drive to Haibung village. You can either take the route via Sankhu or straight from Sundarijal. The journey through green hills and beautiful villages takes about 50 minutes. Stay overnight in a homestay facility with a local family.
As a family member, you can work in farms, tea gardens, tending cattles, milking cows/buffaloes, assisting in cooking or participating in culture gardens. You are also welcome to visit local trout farming, kiwi farm and local school. Stay overnight in a homestay facility.
Today you will say farewell to your homestay family and head back to Kathmandu carrying your memories of staying in Haibung village. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Today is your last day in Nepal. Depending on the timing of your international flight, we will drive you to the airport 3-4 hrs before your scheduled flight. Time to bid farewell.