Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Are you looking for a way to find inner happiness? Do you want to learn how to change your way of thinking and perceiving things? If so, then a Buddhist Meditation & Tibetan Yoga training may be just what you need. Buddhist yoga meditation is a form of meditation that combines the practices of both Buddhism and yoga. It is a practice that involves physical postures, breathing techniques, and mental focus to achieve a state of inner peace, clarity, and calmness.
Our Buddhist Meditation & Yoga Course is a comprehensive program led by Buddhist teachers with a high academic background that includes Tibetan Buddhist Yoga, different types of Buddhist Meditation, Buddhist Philosophy classes, and Pilgrimage Tour under the lap of nature in a peaceful environment. Throughout the course, participants will learn Buddhist philosophy, yoga asanas, breathing exercises, and meditation techniques. These practices work together to promote physical and mental wellbeing, as well as a deeper understanding of the mind. In addition to learning about Buddhist practices, participants will also explore history and culture through a weekend pilgrimage tour. This retreat provides a holistic overview of what Buddhism offers humanity, with a special focus on finding inner happiness
Benefits of Buddhist Meditation and Tibetan Yoga
By the end of the retreat, participants will have gained a new perspective on life and a better understanding of how to cultivate inner happiness. It is a practice that can be done by people of all ages and abilities, and can be adapted to fit different lifestyles and needs. This retreat Course is an excellent choice for those seeking to improve their physical health, mental clarity, and overall well being. Everyone is welcome to participate in this course.
● Principles of Buddhism: Gain insights into the core teachings of Buddhism, including mindfulness, compassion, and wisdom.
● Tibetan Yoga for Mindfulness: Learn yoga postures, breathing techniques, and relaxation exercises that help cultivate mindfulness and promote physical and mental well-being.
● Meditation Techniques: Discover different meditation techniques, such as mindfulness meditation, loving-kindness meditation,
and insight meditation, to develop a calm and focused mind.
● Mindful Living: Learn how to apply Buddhist principles and mindfulness in your daily life to reduce stress, enhance emotional resilience, and cultivate positive relationships.
Duration: 1 weeks, 2 weeks
Schedule: Full day
Class Size: Limited to 5 participants for personalized attention
Experience Level: Suitable for beginners and intermediate practitioners
Instruction: Led by experienced Tibetan Buddhist meditation and yoga instructors
Tenzing Gurung comes from a long line of Tibetan Buddhist practitioners and started studying Buddhism in Tibetan Buddhist monastery at the age of 11 and completed his studies in Buddhist rituals over the course of seven years. At the age of 17, he moved to Karma Lekshey Ling Monastery, where he studied higher Buddhist philosophy for nine years. Tenzing then went on to complete an intensive 1.5-year Vajrayana meditation program at the monastery.
In 2016, Tenzing began teaching Buddhist philosophy, Buddhist yoga, and meditation through a retreat program he established. His teachings drew upon his extensive training and experience in Tibetan Buddhist practices. Tenzing’s passion for improving the lives of others led him to establish a non-profit organization, the Human Welfare Committee, in 2017. Through this organization, Tenzing has helped establish a children’s home and a women’s empowerment program, providing vital resources and support to those in need.
● Tibetan Yoga and Buddhist Meditation Training
● Buddhist Philosophy Classes
● Accommodation with basic amenities on a sharing basis during the retreat course.
● Full board vegetarian meal during the course. ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
● 3 cups of herbal tea per day during the course.
● Day tour to religious places as per the schedule.
● Personal Expenses
● Pick up & Drop services to and from the retreat center.