Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Everest Mountain Flight is an easiest way to enjoy a close look at some of the world’s highest peaks including Mt. Everest and go home with incredible pictures in 1 hour scenic flight. Nepal has eight of the highest mountains in the world and the mountain flight is the only way to see them all in a day. During the flight, you’ll catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest mountain peaks to the East of Nepal starting from the Langtang Lirung peak which is the closest peak to Kathmandu, then move towards the Mt. Everest in the East & finally fly to Chamlang peak. From there, the plane takes a turn and you will get a second look at the view while flying back to Kathmandu.
The best times to catch a glimpse of the sparkling mountain peaks are from September to April. This is often the time when the white snow sparkles brightly across the mountains, with lakes and glaciers equally beaming with clear water flowing down from the Himalayas. A visit to Nepal would be incomplete without seeing these stunning mountain peaks up close.
● Fly over the most astounding mountain on the planet Mount Everest(8848m), Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and some more
● Feel the sentiment of flying over the valleys and plateaus
● Enjoy an incredible panoramic views through the Himalayas on this one-hour scenic flight
● Mountain Flight Ticket
● Guaranteed window seat for each participant
● All government and airport taxes
● Meals and beverages
● Personal Travel Insurance
● Personal Expenses
● Hotel pick-up and drop-off(extra charge applicable)
Early morning drive to Tribhuvan International Airport to catch your mountain flight. After check-in proceed to your flight and enjoy the 1 hour scenic flight over the himalayas.
After landing at Tribhuvan International airport, follow the procedure to exit from the airport and drive back to your place.
Note: The flight timing may vary depending upon the weather and other technical reasons.