|No. of Persons||Price per Person|
Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Nagarkot Sunrise and Sunset tour is the most popular short tour in Kathmandu Valley. The promise of spectacular Himalayan panorama and proximity to Kathmandu places Nagarkot Sunrise and Sunset tour on high demand.
Nagarkot Sunrise and Sunset tour takes you to Nagarkot, the most famous hill station in Nepal. The Nagarkot hill rises to an altitude of 2175m, which makes it a great viewpoint to catch the amazing panorama of Himalayan peaks. On a clear sunny day, you will even be able to see Mt. Everest, the world’s highest mountain along with Gauri Shankar, Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Rolwaling, Numbur, Jugal, Mt. Kanchenjunga, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Annapurna. What is more stunning is the majestic sunrise views over these mountains as well as sunsets. Since Nagarkot is so close to Kathmandu, you can also catch the sprawling scene of Kathmandu rolled out in front of you.
Nagarkot is located just 32 km or 1.15 hr drive from Kathmandu. There are plenty of standard hotels and lodges available in Nagarkot.
● Enjoy sunrise and sunset views from Nagarkot
● Catch breathtaking views of snow-capped Himalayas
● Take a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Nagarkot
● All airport/hotel transfers.
● Two Nights Accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Kathmandu on twin/double sharing basis.
● One Night accommodation with breakfast at a deluxe hotel in Nagarkot on a twin/double sharing basis.
● An experienced local licensed English-Speaking guide and supporting staff.
● All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
● Farewell dinner
● All government and local taxes
● Nepal Visa Fee
● International airfare to and from Kathmandu
● Meals in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
● Any kind of refreshment beverages and alcohol.
● Extra accomodation in Kathmandu in cases of early arrival and late departure than the scheduled itinerary.
● Travel and rescue insurance.
● Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle water etc.)
● Any extra costs resulting from cancellation, weather, political unrest or illness
● Tips for guide, drivers and supporting staff.
● Duffel/Rucksack bag/Suitcase
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports shoes or sandals.
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap ( During winter season)
● Jacket Gore tex/ fleece jacket (During winter Season)
● Pullover or warm sweeter (During winter Season)
● Eye glass
● Water bottle
● Flash or Torch light
● Camera and batteries.
On your arrival in Kathmandu international airport, we will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to a pre-booked hotel. In the afternoon/evening, visit our office in Thamel. Your tour guide will conduct a brief orientation of your program. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
After early morning breakfast, you will take just over an hour long drive to Nagarkot. Enjoy the ride through winding forested hills all the way to the top of Nagarkot hill. Take a short walk to the view tower to enjoy the views of the surrounding hills and Kathmandu valley. In the evening enjoy beautiful sunset views and later some cultural music. Stay overnight in Nagarkot.
Wake up early the next day to capture breathtaking views of Himalayan peaks including Everest and Kanchenjunga as well as majestic sunrise. You can return to Kathmandu by afternoon at a leisurely pace. Stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Today is your last day in Nepal. Depending on the timing of your international flight, we will drive you to the airport 3-4 hrs before your scheduled flight. Time to bid farewell.