Currency Converter: EUR/USD
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
How do you like to fly to Annapurna Base Camp on a helicopter? Annapurna Base Camp helicopter tour offers a comfortable and luxurious ride to the foot of Mt. Annapurna, the tenth highest mountain in the world.
For some trekking to Annapurna Base Camp is not only difficult and physically demanding but also time consuming. To achieve this is a once-in-a-lifetime dream for many. If you do not like to trek to Annapurna Base Camp but would like to visit the Annapurna base camp anyway, then Annapurna Base Camp helicopter tour is for you. Enjoy this short, comfortable and exclusive helicopter tour from either Kathmandu or Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp at an altitude of 4130m.
Once in Annapurna Base Camp you can catch stunning views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Mt. Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Hiunchuli, Gandharba Chuli, Tent Peak etc. This is also an opportunity to be inside Annapurna Sanctuary and Annapurna Conservation Area. You will also be able to capture beautiful aerial views of rolling green hills, rivers and mountain peaks.
Helicopters can be easily reserved for this short trip from Kathmandu or Pokhara airport.
● Short, comfortable and luxurious helicopter ride to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)
● Enjoy stunning and majestic views of Annapurna I, Annapurna south, Fishtail, Tent peak etc. Fulfill your dream of literally touching the tallest Himalayas
● Fulfill your dream of literally touching the tallest Himalayas
● Airport Transfer as per itinerary(Pickup & Drop facility)
● Helicopter flight over Annapurna Base Camp as per itinerary
● Company Service charge and domestic airport departure taxes
● Emergency oxygen and a comprehensive first aid kit
● Passenger insurance
● All necessary permits and entrance fee where applicable
● Nepal visa fee
● International airfare
● Meals and any kind of refreshment beverages & alcohol
● Personal Expenses
● Personal travel insurance
● Day bag.( Small handbag)
● Sports or Trekking shoes
● Sun Hat/cap
● Warm woolen cap
● Windproof down jacket
● Pullover or warm sweeter
● Warm pair of trousers
● Lip balm and moisturizer
● Hand gloves
● Water bottle
● Camera essentials
07:00am Pickup from hotel or designated meeting point
07:45am Check-in to helicopter counter from domestic airport Pokhara
08:00am Takeoff, Pokhara to Annapurna Base Camp
08:30am Landing at Annapurna Base camp (4130m)
09:00am Takeoff, Annapurna Base Camp to Pokhara airport
09:30am Landing, Arrival in Pokhara
09:45am Transfer to hotel or designated meeting point
Note: The exact timing may vary depending on weather, air traffic and other factors